This swing seat is designed to help meet the American Disabilities Act guidelines for playground equipment in public applications and makes the term “Handicapped Accessible” means more than just being able to watch. This swing is also convenient because a child can be more easily lifted onto the swing and quickly strapped in. With its partially reclined, body-embracing design and easily adjustable safety harness, this swing offers children a safe and comfortable fun ride.
The seat is made out of durable, rotational molded plastic and will accommodate children up to 125 lbs. The seat is 14” wide x 11” deep. The seat back is 24” high and knee to foot length is 14” long. It is 45” overall and has a 3/16” thickness. The semi-reclined design offers better upper/lower body support. Leg rest gives added support and the arm rest provides lateral support. There is a fully adjustable safety harness that securely locks the child into place. The seat should last 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions.
Safe Use: This seat is for children up to 125 lbs. only. Not for Adults. Adults should supervise children at all times. Do not allow children to stand on seat or use unsafely. Do not allow it to be used if damaged
- Full body swing provides support for special needs children or any child for that matter
- Ideal for 9 months+
- 125 lb weight limit
- Harness keeps children securely anchored in seat
- Meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for playground equipment in public facilities
- If mounting to a wood beam, we recommend our heavy duty swing hangers.
- Ideal for children with walking difficulties.
- When ordering, please let us know the height of your swing beam so we can customize the length of the chain for you.
- Item is special order and may take up to 10 business days to arrive
- Available in Green, Red, Yellow,Blue, and Black